RN Clinical Manager
New Hanover Medical Group Myrtle Grove Office
The RN Clinical Manager works under the general direction of practice administrator, this employee is an essential member of the health care team working with other medical professionals to provide quality health care to patients. This person is in a supervisory capacity and provides leadership, structure, guidance, support, and direct supervision of the clinical office staff.
- BS or AD in Nursing
- Current North Caroling RN License, Current CPR, Annual CME encouraged
- Must possess knowledge, skills and abilities in the following areas: IV therapy, audiometry, preparation and assisting in surgery, bladder catheterization, treadmills, basic life support certifications, IM injections, sigmoidoscopy attendance, deep suctioning, emergency triage, body mechanics, port-a-cath care, phlebotomy, sterile technique, EKG's, apply Holter monitors, OSHA regulations, basic Medicare and insurance rules, and knowledge of the nursing process
About New Hanover Regional Medical Center:
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,500 employees
- Comprehensive benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. We also provide means to help you provide financial security for you and your family while balancing your work and personal responsibilities.
Join our team today! Apply: