Join Health Care Enterprises (HCE), the physician practice management division of Anne Arundel Medical Center, one of the fastest growing Health Systems in Maryland.
The Practice Manager must establish and maintain a working relationship with and trust of the physicians and keep the Director informed of all issues which affect the practice. The Practice Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships and communicating with other HCE functions such as, but not limited to, the Central Business Office, Information Support, Training, AAMC HR, and AAMC Risk Management.
- The overall operation, the financial and administrative performance of the assigned physician's practices (two to four)
- Operational improvement, effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, and superior patient experience
- Election, mentoring, education, development, and performance of practice/HCE employees
- Leading cross practice projects and coordination with other practice managers/supervisors
- Communication and cooperation with AAMC stakeholders relevant to the physician practices
- Contribution to the strategic decision making, applicable to the physician practices
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, health administration, finance or related field • Three+ years of experience managing a private physician practice
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet software and database systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands
- Highly motivated and achievement oriented
- Capable of managing multiple practice locations
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please apply at www.aamccareers.org and search “Practice Manager”.
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace including sexual orientation and gender identity.