Practice Manager, Women’s Health
Full Time, FTE: 1
NorthBay Medical Center
The Practice Manager, Women’s Health is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the Center for Women’s Health. The Practice Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of practice operations, hiring and development of personnel, continuity of services, compliance with regulatory and professional standards, and fostering collaborative interdisciplinary relationships among providers and staff. The Practice Manager is accountable for the delivery of excellent customer service, efficient patient flow and operational efficiency within their clinic(s). The Practice Manager also provides team leadership to create an exceptional patient experience, as well as employees who are engaged and equipped to deliver quality, compassionate patient care. The Practice Manager will collaborate with other providers and health team members across the patient care continuum to provide resources and services advocating on behalf of the patient between inpatient and outpatient care environments. The Practice Manager is responsible for monitoring and auditing operations to ensure adherence to regulatory and professional standards.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or Management required. BSN considered.
- Minimum of 3 year progressive supervisory experience in an ambulatory care or medical practice setting required.
- Previous budget accountability and management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must possess teaching and leadership ability, with high professional standards.
- Must be well organized, be able to set priorities, work independently as an effective team member.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge of healthcare trends, LEAN and healthcare regulatory and compliance initiatives.
- Knowledge of Cerner preferred.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and compliances processes required (Joint Commission, OSHA).