Golden Hour Data Systems, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is a software, technology, and medical billing company that has been designed for the air medical transportation industry. Our company has experienced well-planned growth with a customer base that reaches across the United States. Please visit our website at www.goldenhour.com.
We are currently recruiting for a Medical Billing Insurance AR Specialist II. This position requires a person with a \"Can Do\" attitude that is willing to take on medical billing collection tasks and responsibilities within an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced. Golden Hour has many avenues of opportunity and growth. We provide extensive training and mentoring to help the successful candidate fit into our stellar corporate culture. We are looking for candidates with a wide range of medical billing experience.
o 3-5 years of experience of First Wave/ Front End Medical Billing Claim Submissions
o Medical Billing Specialist must have completed high school or equivalent GED
o Continuing education or certificate helpful and preferred
o Experience in emergency medical services, medical dispatching, or patient registration will be helpful
o Bilingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Golden Hour Data Systems offers a very competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package. Benefits include health insurance, dental, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, and we participate in the benefit premiums. In addition, we offer Flexible Spending, 401k, 15 days a year PTO, 9 paid holidays.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Solid understanding of the Fair Debt Practices
- Good customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to read and understand an EOB
- Able to understand and complete both professional and institutional medical claim form
- Understand working in a team environment for the success of the team
- Ability to utilize PC using word, excel, and custom billing software
- Ability to work in a production environment
- Claim follow up-Commercial, Government, HMO, Medicaid, and Medicare Payors
- Customized appeal letter writing
- Ability to escalate and promptly resolve claims
- Manage account receivable trends to include days outstanding, cash collections, and report AR trends.
- Conduct research for payor guidelines or appeal steps
- The candidate must be able to provide documentation to support ability to work in the United States within the federal legal guidelines.
Company DescriptionGolden Hour Live is the only patented integrated solution for the emergency medical transportation industry. Golden Hour Live integrates Dispatch, Clinical Charting, Analytics, and Billing & Collections into a single, holistic service provided over the Internet. Golden Hour also provides Billing & Collections as well as Practice Management Services for our customers to help improve the overall health of emergency medical transportation programs. Designed and support by industry experts, Golden Hour Live Services are designed to help clients manage their business through a set of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tools that improve overall efficiency and maximize program revenue. Golden Hour provides the only patented, integrated system for health information and revenue management in the air medical and critical care transport industry. Golden Hour developed its service to help organizations manage all aspects of their medical transportation business.